An exclusive visit to Henriette
Meet Henriette is presented in the museum’s salon and studio, not coincidentally the very place where Mrs Mayer Van den Bergh herself received her guests.
In the privacy of this space, you too can get to know Henriette and her eventful life-story in words and pictures. Just as it was back in 1904, when she showed her collection to no more than a few callers at a time. You are treated as exclusive guests of this visionary lady.
"Meet Henriëtte" is an auditory-visual presentation in which the use of the audioguide is essential. Download the free Antwerp Museum App in advance on your smartphone and start looking for the 'Meet Henriëtte' tour. For optimal listening pleasure, bring your own earphones.
- From 9 March 2021 until 9 January 2022
- Visits only on presentation of the ‘Meet Henriette’ ticket. After your visit to the presentation, you can visit the rest of the museum.
- Maximum two visitors per hour.
- Audio tours are available in Dutch, French, German and English.
- Audio guides can be borrowed, provided you use your own Android earbuds or headphones with a mini-jack connection. Wireless earbuds and headphones cannot be connected. Audio guides are disinfected after each use.